Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beige-to-Bright Gradient with Dots

Inspired by this mani that I saw a while ago, I decided to try and use that idea to satisfy the thought in my head that I wanted a mani that was neutral with bright tips.  I think the design definitely looks better with the dots, rather than just a beige to bright gradient, but I'm not quite sure if I like it or not.  


I used a shimmer topcoat which I think is limited edition, currently available in special displays at Rite Aid, called Shimmer Blast.  It's an iridescent "rainbow" microshimmer polish, but it definitely leans toward the blue/purple end of the spectrum, which was why I figured it would go nicely with all the blue and purple shades in this mani.


Colors Used
Base - Ulta Set the Nude
Thumb - Cosmetic Arts unnamed purple
Index - Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
Middle - Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!
Ring - China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
Pinkie - NYC High Line Green
Topcoat - NYC Shimmer Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...