Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 18 - Half Moons


I wanted to use OPI Brand New Skates, but it's really more of a topper, as even 3 or 4 coats are still a bit sheer.  I started with one coat of Pure Ice Risk Taker, which is a deep mauvy-taupe.  Then I did 2 coats of Brand New Skates, followed by half moons in Revlon Gold Coin.


I took about a gazillion pictures of this mani, trying to get the tiny holographic flecks in Brand New Skates to show, but apparently this polish did not want to be very photogenic for me.



I made the half moons with a large dotting tool.  I'm not sure why I'm so in love with dotting tools for everything recently, but they make it a lot easier to get rounded shapes than a brush, for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...