Saturday, December 29, 2012

Blue Glittery Nails to Match My Skirt

I recently got a couple polishes from the Revlon Brilliant Strength line and wanted to try them out.  One of them, Intrigue, just so happened to very nicely match the skirt I was wearing today, and then I couldn't resist topping it with some glitter accents with Milani Gems.




Well this was a bit of a boring post, I suppose, but I didn't have much to say about it.  It went on very smoothly and opaque in two coats.  I could have gotten it opaque in one very, very thick coat, but after trying that on one nail, decided that two thin coats gave a much better finish, and didn't take ages to dry.  So far no chipping, but at this point I've not even had it on 12 hours, although I did do the dishes earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...