Thursday, October 18, 2012

Taking a short break from the 31 day thing...

Yesterday I had a cell bio test as well as a religion quiz, and today I had an o chem quiz, so I've been rather busy studying over the past few days.  Since the next thing in the 31 day challenge is green nails--my favorite color--I wanted to devote a significant amount of time and effort to whatever I decide to do for that.  But I also don't like not painting my nails when they're just staring at me like blank canvasses begging to be painted, so for today, I did what was intended to just be a quick application of a one-coat color, but then of course I had to stick glitter on top.



I used one coat of Wet n Wild Penny For Your Thoughts from the Chrome collection, topped with Finger Paints Fall of Surprises!  It was supposed to just be a subtle glitter coat on my ring fingers, but there is SO MUCH GLITTER in this polish that I got way more than I'd intended on there, and to make it look less weird in comparison to my other nails, I painted a light coat of it on the rest of them.  I really love the way it turned out, with the smaller pieces of glitter adding to the foil effect of Penny For Your Thoughts.

I should have my green manicure done tonight, but who knows, I might decide that for once in my life, I care more about going to bed than doing my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...